COMMODORE BOOSTER CLUB
Thank you to all parents, students, coaches, for your donations of food, money and most of all your time this season! We could not have done it without you! THANK YOU!
The purpose of the Club is to support, encourage, and advance athletics within the program provided for Vergennes Union High School, District #5. It is further the purpose of this organization to augment the athletic programs provided by the expenditure budget adopted by the voters of said district, and those club programs that have been approved by the School Board.
Boosters Need Your Help! Please come to our next meeting or volunteer to help with concessions!
Booster Club meetings are scheduled for the 2nd Tuesday of each month during the school year. Meetings are usually in the VUHS Library, from 7:00 - 8:00 pm. Check the VUHS Sports Calendar to verify time and location each month.
Concession Stand Sign-up
Assist at an event as part of the concession crew and/or bring baked goods to sell.
Click here to sign up for concessions!
The 2018-2019 Booster Board
Commodore Booster Officers:
Kirsten De La Cruz
Did you know that over the years, Boosters has funded:
- Annual $1000 Booster Club Scholarships
- Annual Sam Allo Spirit Awards
- Middle School Uniforms
- High School Uniforms
- Goalposts, Dugouts and Outside Bleachers
- Softball/Baseball Field, Mound and Diamond Improvements
- Batting Cages
- Basketball Lay-up Machine
- Wrestling Mats and Scale
- Scorers Table and Team chairs
- Cheerleading Mats
- Equipment for: Wrestling, Baseball, Soccer,
- Basketball, Softball,Track, Lacrosse,Golf
- Weight Room Equipment
- Rowing Life Jackets
- Ice Machine
- Gator/Golf Cart
- New Trophy Cases
- Portable Sound System
- Equipment Shed
- Softball Scoreboard
- Championship Celebrations
- Athletic Field Improvements
- High School Gym Lighting
- Baseball & Softball Fencing
- Coaches Jackets/Attire
- Football Expenses
- Hockey Expenses
- Outside Concession Stand
- And much more...